For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration for Paper (4 pages)|
500 USD/per paper (4 pages)
3400 CNY/per paper (4 pages)
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3|
450 USD/ per paper (4 pages)
3100 CNY/per paper (4 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)|
50 USD/ per extra page
300 CNY/per extra pag
|Attendees without Submission|
180 USD/per person
1200 CNY/per perso
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）|
150 USD/per person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/per person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Journal||75 USD/book|
VISA/MasterCard/Paypal UnionPay/Alipay/WeChat Pay
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend BDACS 2023 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as Listener: BDACS 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for BDACS 2023 Regular is USD500 / 3400 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
8. At least 30% of registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.